My name is Vanessa, i decided to make this blog to help those who can't get over an issue. This is kind of like a advice column except the problem being posted are those of common found issues. I believe that most people will come across an identical issue, but unfortunately "fall flat" on their faces when it comes to solving it. I am known for being able to give really good advice; i want to help everyone and the best way i feel i could help is by bringing up issues most finds hard to overcome and explain the best possible way to deal with it. I know that a lot of people wont probable follow my advice, but getting to know about a good solution is just all that i or you yourself needs to know that its a choice you can take if need be.
This blog will explain not only advice, but problems, many ways in solving it, common errors and faults I've come across. This will hopefully push all of us into thinking through carefully on how to find the best solution and if you cant than at least find the best advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment